Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life As We Know It, Part 1

Welcome to our life. It's not the most exciting of lives, yet not the dullest either. It's not a fancy or lavish life, but it's ours, and we love it.
This blog is coming to be because I finally have gotten the courage to release myself from the chains of Facebook. If I calculated how many minutes I spent mindlessly reading Facebook posts from elementary school "friends" rather than doing homework, the minutes would become hours quick. In so releasing myself from the Facebook world, it didn't seem fair that my family, who's spread across North America, wouldn't have the chance to see Dax in each of his new phases of life. So more than anything, this blog is about Dax, and simply Dax is our Life As We Know It.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You're brave to get rid of Facebook. I'm annoyed with all the changes tho so I'm tempted to go on strike and dog it :) You guys have made it on my blog list :-) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete